Monday, February 21, 2011

Chapter 5: When the puppy eats your birth control pills

I asked my mommy to get me some food, so she put down her book to get it.  Imagine my surprise when I looked at the words on the page...  "Chapter 5:  When the puppy eats your birth control pills"  Oh dear.  Which puppy ate the pills?  My mommy saw the concerned look on my face and assured me none of my puppies ate the pills.  She was reading a book by Mary Beth Chapman called, "Choosing to SEE."  Whew!

We're all at Granny's today because there's noisy contractors at our house.  We love the gas fireplace!  We're nice and warm and that makes everybody sleepy.  Eat, sleep, potty.  Eat, sleep, potty.  Ah, the life of a puppy!

We've had a lot of visitors, but only one family has committed to taking a puppy home.

1 comment: