Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first post!

My granny had a great idea that I should have a blog.  So, here goes!  On February 3, 2011, I gave birth to six healthy schnoodles.  I'm a great mom!  I hate to leave them, even to go outside to pee.  This is my third litter.  My mom breeds me once a year.  I get to be a fun-loving, sweet schnauzer the rest of the year.  My mom knows it's not healthy for me to be bred more than once a year.  Besides that, she likes her sleep and I tend to wake her up several times a night.  Sometimes I want that yummy canned puppy food that I only get when I'm nursing.  Or I might need to have the blankets in my playpen changed.  I'm all about comfort!  Mommy doesn't mind doing it for me.  She knows I appreciate it.

My pups will be ready for new homes the last weekend of March.  If you're interested in adopting one of my pups, contact my mom, Julie.  Her email address is JLBerst@gmail.com.  She checks her email a lot.

Thanks for reading my first blog.  More to come!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey, Stop by Granny's house for a MilkBone treat anytime you go out to pee. I know you won't stay away from your puppies longer than just to munch a treat because you are such a good Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOMMY!!!! Congrats on my new little brothers and sisters, I can't WAIT to meet them this week. I hope you're ready to have a fun time with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, that last post was from Izzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey, I've been looking at the neat pictures on your blog. How are your puppies today? I miss you coming over to visit me. Love, Ernie

    ReplyDelete